You can withdraw your funds using the following methods. Please note that ACH is only available for U.S. Bank Accounts.
1. SureTrader Debit Card
We are happy to announce the addition of the SureTrader Prepaid MasterCard® card as an easy and efficient way of withdrawing funds from your SureTrader trading account. We are committed to giving you the opportunity to extend the use of your trading account by instantly gaining access to your funds and transferring it directly to your SureTrader Prepaid MasterCard® card.
Use your card worldwide wherever MasterCard® cards are accepted, including using ATM’s for cash withdrawal and making in-store and online purchases. This card is not a credit card so it encourages you to only spend what you load.
You are now able to quickly and easily transfer funds from your trading account to your prepaid MasterCard® card, allowing for easy access of your trading funds wherever you are in the world that accepts MasterCard® cards. Even track your spending through a customized online banking tool where you’ll be able to view your transaction history, check your card balance, manage your card account, and much more.
Here’s how to request your SureTrader Prepaid MasterCard® card:
- Visit https://accounts.suretrader.com/ and login to your trading account.
- Click on ‘Banking’ tab in the navigation bar
- Click ‘Withdraw’ at the top of the table
- Click ‘SureTrader Prepaid MasterCard® card’ in the bar
- Follow the on-screen instructions for receiving and/or loading funds to your SureTrader Prepaid MasterCard® card
For first time requests using this method, you will receive an Activation Instructions E-mail for your Prepaid MasterCard from Card Services within 1-2 days. This email will outline how to access your SureTrader Prepaid MasterCard® Card Account in order to request a plastic card, upgrade your account, view your account balance, and more.
After activating your account, to get a Plastic Card, select "Convert to Plastic" and confirm your request. You will then receive your SureTrader Prepaid MasterCard® card by mail within 7-15 business days.
Additional withdrawal requests to your SureTrader Prepaid MasterCard® card will be loaded within 24-hours to your existing card.
2. Wire Transfer
Withdrawals via Wire Transfers take usually 4-7 working days to arrive.
Please fill into the Electronic Withdrawal Form your full banking details, including your bank`s name, address, IBAN/SWIFT number, your bank account number, your full name etc.
If you do not see your funds within 10 business days of your funds has been processed. We will request a bank SWIFT document of the transaction that will help your bank to locate the funds.
To withdraw via ACH, please click the “ACH” option, and fill into the Electronic Withdrawal Form your full banking details, including your bank`s name, address, IBAN/SWIFT number, your bank account number, your full name etc. Please note that ACH withdrawals are for U.S. bank accounts only.
4. Credit/Debit Card
- Withdrawals to Credit or Debit Cards are processed back to cards up to the amount transacted by an individual for funding his/her account. Any remaining balance in addition to this amount can also be processed to the Credit or Debit Card (separately) or sent by Wire Transfer
- Please send request for withdrawal to Credit/Debit card via ‘Credit/Debit Card’.
- If you cannot see your funds, please send us a bank statement of the time period of 15 business days from the day of your request.
- Clients can withdraw via this method.
There is a $40 USD Fee for Wire Transfers, E-Wallet, and ACH withdrawals, 3.5% processing fee for Credit Cards and $25 for the SureTrader Prepaid MasterCard® card. Here is our Withdrawal Policy.